A melt-in-your-mouth cookie from The Magnolia Bakery.
Make and share this Orange Vanilla Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugars together until smooth.
- Add in the egg and stir to mix.
- Add in the flour mixture and beat until blended.
- Add in the orange zest and vanilla chips; stir to combine.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonful onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Cool on cookie sheets for 1 minute, then transfer to a wire rack to finishing cooling.