Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
Your kids will enjoy this drink in the summer to cool off.
- 1 oranges or 1 lemons or 1 lime
- 1 (12 ounce) can orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (1 liter) bottleof un-flavored seltzer water
- Fill six tall glasses with ice cubes.
- Thinly slice the fruit, remove any seeds, and add a few slices to each glass.
- In a large pitcher, gently stir together the juice concentrate and the seltzer.
- (Do not overmix or the seltzer will lose its fizz.) Pour over the fruit and ice and serve immediately.