Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Taste of Home.
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 lb turkey cutlets, cut into 1-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 4 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped green pepper
- 1 seedless orange, peeled, sliced and halved
- cooked rice
- In a small bowl, stir together first six ingredients; set aside. Place flour on a sheet of waxed paper; coat turkey strips, then shake off excess. In a 10-in. skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat.
- Cook turkey in three batches until strips are tender and lightly browned on all sides. Remove turkey and keep warm.
- Add remaining oil to skillet; cook and stir green onions and green pepper for 1 minute.
- Stir in orange juice mixture. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add turkey and orange slices; heat through. Serve over rice.
I used the orange sauce portion of this recipe on a stir fry of mixed fresh veggies (rainbow bell peppers, red onion, zucchini, snow peas, mushrooms, carrots) and threw in some imitation crab meat at the last minute and WOW so I recommend the crab with this semi-sweet stir fry sauce. It had a lot more flavor as it cooled, so don't serve it hot off the stove. Thanks for posting.