Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Cut oranges into halves and arrange in roasting pan.
- Roast for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Pour the pan drippings from Smoked Garlic and Orange Turkey into a 4-cup measure.
- When the fat separates and rise to the surface of the 4-cup measure, spoon 1/3 cup of fat into a medium saucepan; discard remaining fat.
- Squeeze the juice from the orange wedges into the defatted broth; if necessary, add Turkey stock to make 4 cups.
- Whisk the flour into the fat in the saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, for about 3 minutes.
- Add broth mixture and cook, stirring constantly, until the gravy thickens and boil, about 5 – 7 minutes.
- Add chopped sage.
- Salt and pepper to taste.