Jen Wiehl's Note:
This came from Bon Appetite, June 2002 - yummy, healthy and great for summer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam broccoli until crisp-tender and put in a large bowl.
- 2Cut peel and white from oranges.
- 3Holding oranges over a small bowl, break apart into slices and then cut the slices into thirds- catching the juice in the bowl.
- 4Add orange pieces, tomatoes, basil and onions to the bowl with the broccoli.
- 5Add oil, vinegar and orange peel to the bowl with the orange juice; whisk until combined.
- 6Season dressing with salt and pepper to taste and pour over broccoli; toss to coat.
Browse Our Top Oranges Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Oranges Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange, Tomato, Broccoli, and Sweet Onion Salad With Orange Vina
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.5
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 3.6 g