Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 hrs
- 2 1⁄2 cups orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute or 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- Combine juices, sugar and thyme in medium bowl. If using sugar, stir until dissolved.
- Freeze until slightly firm, about 1 hour.
- Beat with wire whisk to break ice crystals.
- Repeat freezing and beating process 2-3 times until ice is firm and granular.
This is special. Easy, quick (in terms of work--but one does need to allow up to 3 or 4 hours before serving to make certain it is "granitaed" properly), delicious and different. I recommend it highly.