Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
For breakfast or a light lunch, give this a whirl. It has a delicious twist for an elegant change of pace. I used a mild white cheddar and ate this for lunch with fresh sugar snap peas. Very easy and simple, yet so good and healthy!
- 2 large egg whites
- 3 -4 tablespoons grated cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- dried thyme, to taste
- 1 slice whole wheat bread
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- Spray small frying pan with nonstick spray and heat over medium-high.
- Add egg whites to heated pan; add cheese once eggs have turned white, stirring gently. Season to taste with thyme, salt, and freshly ground pepper.
- Toast bread and spread with marmalade. Spoon softly scrambled egg whites onto toast and enjoy!