Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
For a quick and easy way to prepare this wonderful fish, this is your answer. Found this recipe in Charlotte Observor.
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- Combine orange juice, olive oil, thyme, mustard, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a resealble plastic bag.
- Add salmon fillets and coat well.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes, turning once.
- Remove salmon and discard marinate.
- Broil fish 10 minutes or until flakes with fork.