Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Cooking Light.
Make and share this Orange Teriyaki Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets (1-inch thick)
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in an 8-inch square baking dish; stir with a whisk to combine.
- Add fish to baking dish; spoon sauce over fish.
- Bake at 450° for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally with sauce.
1st time ever cooking salmon. Easy recipe.I lined the pan with foil (easy clean up). Loved it. Will definately make it again. Thanks
This was pretty tasty, though I had to add some extra orange juice because it was a bit too salty and sweet for my taste. The sauce didn't thicken up for me, so I cooked the sauce separately for an extra 5 minutes or so.
This was a wonderful and easy way to fix salmon. I did cut the fish to 2 salmon fillets but left the marinade as is. Delishes!!! Served it with ginger/garlic rice and broccoli. Will definately make this again. Thank you. P.S. I would line my pan next time in the fact that the marinade was hard to get off the dish.