- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets (1-inch thick)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in an 8-inch square baking dish; stir with a whisk to combine.
- Add fish to baking dish; spoon sauce over fish.
- Bake at 450° for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally with sauce.