Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Not much to do with this besides brown the pork - nice to set up and cook while you're at work.
- 1 lb pork, cubed
- 16 ounces frozen bell peppers, blend or 1 lb fresh bell pepper, cut in strips
- 4 ounces water chestnuts, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 4 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Brown pork in a skillet.
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker and blend well.
- Cover and cook 3-4 hours on high or 7 hours on low.
- Serve with rice.