- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can orange juice concentrate
- 8 chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except the chicken in a bowl and mix. Place the chicken breasts in a freezer bag pour the marinade over the chicken, freeze.
- Serving Day: Thaw completely. Grill 4-6 inches from the heat source for 35-40 minutes. Or bake in a 375F oven for 40 minutes, turning once.