Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
From Don't Panic Dinner's in the Freezer
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can orange juice concentrate
- 8 chicken breasts
- Combine all ingredients except the chicken in a bowl and mix. Place the chicken breasts in a freezer bag pour the marinade over the chicken, freeze.
- Serving Day: Thaw completely. Grill 4-6 inches from the heat source for 35-40 minutes. Or bake in a 375F oven for 40 minutes, turning once.
This chicken was very good but seemed to need something, I'm not sure what though. THe marinade didn't soak into the chicken very well. Maybe I did something wrong?? Will definitly try this one again though.