- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce (I combine Teriyaki and Lite Soy)
- 3 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
- 7 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except Chicken. Place Chicken Breasts in Freezer bag, pour marinade over chicken, freeze.
- Thaw, reserve marinade, grill for about 35 minutes, brushing marinade on.
- OR- I have dumped this all in the crockpot and it came out great- lots of good "sauce" for the brown rice -- .