- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves, with skin
- 1⁄3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 0.333 (12 1/16 fluid ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse chicken breasts. Pat dry with paper towels. Place in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
- TO MAKE MARINADE: Combine teriyaki sauce and orange juice concentrate. Pour marinade over the chicken and close the plastic bag.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 6 to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove from refrigerator and drain the chicken, reserving the marinade.
- In a small saucepan, bring the reserved marinade to a boil and cook for 2 minutes.
- Grill the chicken, bone side up, on an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 20 minutes.
- Turn the chicken and grill for 20 to 30 minutes more or until tender, brushing often with the reserved marinade. Serve.