Recipe by JillAZ
Another one from the Don't Panic book. You can grill this or cut the chicken into strips and use it as a stir fry marinade.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped onions
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in large freezer bag.
- Mix marinade ingredients and pour in bag with chicken. If using as a stir fry marinade, double the marinade ingredients and put half(just the marinade) in a separate freezer bag.
- Seal and freeze.
- To serve:.
- Thaw chicken overnight in fridge.
- Grill until juices run clear.
- If using as a stir fry marinade, remove chicken from marinade.
- Stir fry with desired veggies until done, adding seperate bag of marinade the last few minutes. Thicken with cornstarch if desired. Serve over rice.