Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another one from the Don't Panic book. You can grill this or cut the chicken into strips and use it as a stir fry marinade.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped onions
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- Place chicken in large freezer bag.
- Mix marinade ingredients and pour in bag with chicken. If using as a stir fry marinade, double the marinade ingredients and put half(just the marinade) in a separate freezer bag.
- Seal and freeze.
- To serve:.
- Thaw chicken overnight in fridge.
- Grill until juices run clear.
- If using as a stir fry marinade, remove chicken from marinade.
- Stir fry with desired veggies until done, adding seperate bag of marinade the last few minutes. Thicken with cornstarch if desired. Serve over rice.
Delicious! It was simple to make and tasted great both by itself and in a stir fry the next day! I love the citrus flavor to it!