Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Slow cooked chicken cubes in a delicious orange, teriyaki sauce
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half
- 1 (16 ounce) packageloose-pack frozen broccoli
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded orange rind
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Cut chicken into 1 inch pieces.
- Place vegetables in crockpot.
- Sprinkle tapioca over vegetables then add chicken.
- Combine all other ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
Delicious!! I made it on the stove top .. very easy, will make it again soon!! thanks ..
This dish was kind of bland and dry for me. Though the chicken was moist (which was surprising since not really covered with liquid), I felt that it needed some more seasoning. Sorry.
Very tasty, very orangey! We enjoyed this. I ommited the tapioca as I don't have any and used a vegetable mix containing green beans, carrots and broccoli. Great flavour in this simple dish.