Recipe by Chef 'Diva Divine
Low ft dish that is quick and easy. Found in the betty Crockers Quick Fixes.
- 1 lb lean sirloin steaks (cut into thin strips)
- 14 ounces beef broth
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 1⁄2 cups snap peas (frozen)
- 1 1⁄2 cups fine egg noodles (uncooked)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook beef in skillet over medium-high heat 2-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown. Remove beef from skillet; keep warm.
- In same skillet, mix broth, stir-fry sauce, marmalade, and red pepper.
- Heat to boiling. Stir in pea pods & noodles; reduce heat to medium. Cover & cook about 5 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Stir in beef. Cook uncovered 2-3 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened.