Orange Teriyaki Beef Roast
- SHAKE flour in Reynolds Oven Bag; place in 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- ADD orange juice, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, garlic, orange peel and crushed red pepper to oven bag. Squeeze oven bag to blend in flour. Add beef to oven bag. Turn oven bag to coat beef with sauce.
- CLOSE oven bag with nylon tie. Marinate beef in refrigerator 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- PREHEAT oven to 325°F Cut six 1/2-inch slits in top of oven bag.
- BAKE 35 to 45 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 145° F (do not overcook). Thinly slice beef. Stir sauce; serve with rice, if desired. Sprinkle with chopped green onions.