1/2 Photos of Orange Teacake
A lovely orangey cake to serve with your afternoon tea...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Sift flour, baking powder and salt together in a mixing bowl.
- 3Stir in the sugar and the zest.
- 4Whisk together the eggs, orange juice and melted butter in a separate bowl.
- 5Fold the orange juice mixture into the dry ingredients, until combined.
- 6Pour mixture into a greased loaf tin.
- 7Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a skewer can be inserted and drawn out clean.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Teacake
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.1
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 63.6 mg
- Sodium 300.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 5.4 g