Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sounds like a perfect beverage for a warm spring or summer day, after spending time in the great outdoors! (The combination of tea and orange juice is one of my favorites...especially iced tea and orange juice!) AHHHHHHH! :)
- 4 cups brewed tea
- 2 cups orange juice, chilled
- 1 cup lemon juice concentrate
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 quart Orange sherbet
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- In pitcher, combine tea, orange juice, lemon juice, and sugar; stir until sugar dissolves.
- Just before serving, pour tea mixture into large punch powl; add scoops of sherbet and ginger ale.
I used rooibos chai tea from Yogi Tea company and this was great. Sweet, fruity and spicy!