- 2 garlic heads, roasted
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar or 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar or 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 teaspoon fresh tarragon, minced (or 1/2 teaspoon dried)
Directions See How It's Made
- Squeeze the garlic paste from the heads of roasted garlic into a blender.
- Add the orange juice, mustard, vinegar, salt, and pepper and puree until smooth and creamy.
- Add the tarragon and whirl briefly just to mix-there should be flecks of green throughout the golden dressing.
- Set aside for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to marry.
- Tightly sealed and refrigerated, the dressing will keep for about a week.