Recipe by Carol in Oregon 2
My grandchildren, and the adults as well, sure like this. It's easy to make and makes a pretty presentation. Prep time includes refrigeration time.
- 3 cups water
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange gelatin
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant tapioca pudding mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring water to boil in a large saucepan.
- Whisk in the gelatin and pudding mixes.
- Return to boil, stirring constantly; boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and cool completely.
- Fold in oranges,pineapple, coconut and whipped topping.
- Spoon into serving dish or individual dessert dishes.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.