1/1 Photo of Orange Taco Coffe Cake
Carol's Mistletoe Kitchen's Note:
Another Judy recipe. But... melt in your mouth good!!! I can't stop eating these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) can Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Split each biscuit in half (two circles) and spread a small amount of cream cheese in the middle of each circle.
- 3Sprinkle a few pecan pieces on cream cheese.
- 4Close biscuit and crimp edge to resemble a taco.
- 5Dip in melted butter.
- 6Mix cinnamon and sugar and dip taco into mixture.
- 7Place crimped side down in a bundt pan and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- 8Turn onto plate and top with orange glaze.
- 9Orange Glaze: Grate 1 orange. Squeeze juice from orange into bowl. Add grated orange zest and powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Taco Coffe Cake
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.8
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 31.3 mg
- Sodium 569.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 37.6 g
- Protein 4.9 g