Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another Judy recipe. But... melt in your mouth good!!! I can't stop eating these.
- 1 (10 ounce) can Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup pecans
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter
- fresh orange juice
- grated orange zest
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Split each biscuit in half (two circles) and spread a small amount of cream cheese in the middle of each circle.
- Sprinkle a few pecan pieces on cream cheese.
- Close biscuit and crimp edge to resemble a taco.
- Dip in melted butter.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar and dip taco into mixture.
- Place crimped side down in a bundt pan and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Turn onto plate and top with orange glaze.
- Orange Glaze: Grate 1 orange. Squeeze juice from orange into bowl. Add grated orange zest and powdered sugar.