Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is sooo easy! And super good. The fresh orange taste is amazing. This is good over bundt cake and other things. We used it over waffles. Served it warm. Yummy!!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Combine sugar and 1/2 cup water in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil; stir until sugar has dissolved.
- Combine juice and cornstarch in a bowl; pour into sugar syrup.
- Simmer gently until thick, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add butter; stir until it melts.
- Serve warm.