From a cake mix box. This is a good cake, full of orange flavor.
Make and share this Orange Swirl Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350. Grease and flour a 12-cup Bundt pan.
- Prepare cake mix according to directions.
- Remove 1-1/2 cups of the batter and set aside.
- Pour remaining batter into pan.
- Stir gelatin (dry) into the 1-1/2 cups of batter.
- Drop orange batter by generous tablespoons randomly in 6 to 8 mounds onto batter in pan.
- Cut through batter with a knife in S-shaped curves in one continous motion for swirled effect.
- Bake 42 to 47 minutes in pan. Turn upside down onto a heat proff serving plate; remove pan.
- Cool cake completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
This was delightful. The ladies in my knitting group all loved it, as did my family. I'm making it again to take to work for a surprise!
Declicious!!! I love chocolate but sometime you just want something different. This was so good, my kids had their friends over and I am lucky to have a couple of pieces left. So easy to make!! Yum.
The cake tasted great, and it's so pretty, in your pics. However, when I made it, it got stuck in my not-well-seasoned stoneware Bundt pan, so I made it into "Accidentally Fabulous Orange Trifle!" (Check out the photos of how your recipe looks, there!) Anyway, even though my cake crumbled, and I added other ingredients to make it a trifle, I did taste the original recipe, which was yummy and light! Thanks!