1/3 Photos of Orange Swirl Cake
1 hr 7 mins
True Texas's Note:
From a cake mix box. This is a good cake, full of orange flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350. Grease and flour a 12-cup Bundt pan.
- 2Prepare cake mix according to directions.
- 3Remove 1-1/2 cups of the batter and set aside.
- 4Pour remaining batter into pan.
- 5Stir gelatin (dry) into the 1-1/2 cups of batter.
- 6Drop orange batter by generous tablespoons randomly in 6 to 8 mounds onto batter in pan.
- 7Cut through batter with a knife in S-shaped curves in one continous motion for swirled effect.
- 8Bake 42 to 47 minutes in pan. Turn upside down onto a heat proff serving plate; remove pan.
- 9Cool cake completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Swirl Cake
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.5
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 80.5 mg
- Sodium 495.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 36.9 g
- Protein 5.9 g