Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 1 -2 sweet potato, cut in half,then lengthwise into 8 wedges (1 1/2 pounds)
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries or 1⁄4 cup dried cherries (optional)
- Toss potato wedges with orange juice, olive oil, cinnamon, cumin, honey and salt.
- Spread in a shallow baking dish and bake, covered, in a 400-degree oven until fork-tender but not mushy (about 45 minutes), basting once or twice during baking.
- Uncover for the last 15 minutes and sprinkle with cranberries or cherries if desired.
Nice flavour. Don't uncover for last 15 minutes -- I did and what was left of the sauce got all burnt.