Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a nice orange salad dish that is very pretty at potlucks, not to mention very tasty!
- 1 (3 ounce) box orange Jell-O
- 1 (3 ounce) box vanilla pudding mix (not instant)
- 1 (3 ounce) box tapioca pudding (not instant)
- 2 (12 ounce) cans mandarin oranges
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- Mix jello and puddings (dry).
- Add jello and puddings to 3 cups boiling water.
- Cook to a rolling boil, stirring for 4 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Drain oranges and fold in gently.
- Fold in Cool Whip.