Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Different from all the others, this recipe calls for 2 cups of orange juice. A different twist at breakfast! From "Beyond Oatmeal: 101 Breakfast Recipes" by Carlene Duda.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a bundt pan.
- In large bowl, combine flours and baking soda. Add eggs one at a time and beat well.
- Boil orange juice and zest. Chill just until cool to the touch, then add to flour mixture and mix well.
- Beat butter and sugar together; blend into flour and juice mixture.
- Pour into pan and bake 35-40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on rack and invert; sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.