1 hr 10 mins
Excellent choice for gift giving. Your favorite nut can be substituted.
My Private Note
cups wa ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift confectioner's sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, cloves, allspice and salt into a medium size bowl; stir in orange rind.
- 2Beat egg whites and orange juice until slightly foamy; stir in walnuts; toss to coat well; drain thoroughly.
- 3Roll walnuts in sugar mixture, a third at a time, until evenly coated. Spread out on two parchment paper lined jelly-roll pans so the nuts do not touch.
- 4Bake at 250º for about 1 hour or until dry. Cool completely before storing in a tightly covered container.
- 5Walnuts may be stored for up to 1 month.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Sugared Walnuts
Serving Size: 1 (489 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1165.0
- Calories from Fat 688
- Total Fat 76.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 178.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 115.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 91.9 g
- Protein 19.8 g