Theresa/ Thunderbird's Note:
Everyone will eat these but the handfuls.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, water and orange juice concentrate.
- 2Cook over medium high heat, without stirring, until candy thermometer read 238 soft ball stage.
- 3Remove from the heat, stir in pecans and orange peel.
- 4Beat with a spoon until mixture thickens and loses its gloss, about 2 minutes.
- 5Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper to harden.
- 6Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Sugared Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 652.8
- Calories from Fat 320
- Total Fat 35.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 81.6 g
- Protein 4.8 g