Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very nice and fruity smoothie
Make and share this Orange & Strawberry Cream Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup strawberry yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 cup strawberry
- 1 banana, peeled, sliced, and frozen
- Pour the plain and strawberry yogurts into a food processor and process gently.
- Add the orange juice and process until combined.
- Add the strawberries and banana and process until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into tall glasses.
Love this combination of fruit flavors in a smoothie. Easy and delicious. Made for AZ swap.
Great smoothie! We couldnt find plain yogurt in the small container so strawberry banana was substituted. Used my VitaMix for the first time to make this recipe and it whipped together in no time. Very tasty and would be nice for an afternoon pick me up too. Made for the Australian/New Zealand Forums RECIPE SWAP #70 - November 2012,
Very yummy and filling. I made it for 1 serving but got 2 glasses. Thanks morgainegeiser :) Made for I Recommend tag game