Recipe by SusieQusie
An easy treat using refrigerated biscuits. While billed as a breakfast pizza, this also makes a quick dessert. I'm sure that blueberries would also be a great topping. I use run-of-the-mill biscuits to make this. If you use the large ones (Grands), you may not need to use 2 for each pizza. If so, remember to double the amount of toppings.
Top Review by anme
What a perfect treat! I made this for my mother this morning for mothers day (since she wont be around tomorrow). I just made enough for us two and mixed some strawberry preserves with the cream cheese to make it extra strawberryish (lol). Very good, will make again with other fruit combos!
- 1 (10 count) can refrigerated biscuits
- 1 orange
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 teaspoons honey, divided
- 1 pint strawberry, hulled and halved
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Make 5 stacks of biscuits, 2 in each stack.
- Roll out each stack into a 6-inch circle. Place on an ungreased baking sheet and prick all over with a fork.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven, leave on the pan and cool while preparing topping.
- Zest the orange and combine zest with cream cheese and 2 teaspoons of the honey.
- In another bowl, juice the orange; add the berries and other 2 teaspoons of honey. Toss to combine.
- Spread cream cheese on biscuits to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- Put back in the oven and bake until edges of cheese are slightly browned; 3-4 minutes.
- Drain the berries and spoon over the hot pizzas.
- Serve immediately.