Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A refreshing fruit salad that is especially good at breakfast. If you prep it the evening before, don't add the mint until morning or it just kind of bitter. Yes, I learned that the hard way. ;) 1 WW point per serving.
- 14.79 ml orange juice
- 9.85 ml honey
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 473.18 ml strawberries, sliced
- 236.59 ml grapes, halved
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- 29.58 ml mint leaves, chopped
- In a nonmetallic bowl, combine orange juice and honey. Add the fruits; toss to coat.
- Refrigerate, covered, until chilled, at least 1 hour. Sprinkle with mint before serving.
We made this to go with dinner the other night. It was very easy to put together. I wasn't sure what the best way (presentation-wise) was to cut the oranges, so I tried a couple of different ways. The oranges I used were a little overpowering this time around though and kind of dominated the flavors. Overall, this salad did have a good, fresh flavor and I will likely make again. Thank you for posting!
This was delicious, beautiful and easy. Used other fruits with it as well. Blueberries, apples and pears. Been using this recipe all summer and just realized hadn't rated it. Sorry. Thanks for sharing
This is a nice blend of fruit! I didn't find the honey and orange juice flavours very noticeable.