Recipe by *Alia*
This is wonderful for cold nights. A nice orange flavor and the spices are lovely.
Top Review by Baby Kato
This lovely coffee was wonderful. The spices were right on, nothing was overpowering. I love the use of the brown sugar in this coffee. I did garnish mine with a touch of whipped cream and some orange rind. Thanks for sharing this lovely soothing coffee.
- 1⁄4 cup ground coffee beans
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 2 tablespoons light cream
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Place a coffee filter in coffee filter basket of 10-cup drip electric coffeemaker.
- Combine ground beans, cinnamon, allspice, and cloves in coffee filter.
- Fill carafe with water.
- Prepare coffee according to coffeemaker directions.
- Stir in orange liqueur and, if desired, light cream and/or brown sugar.
- Garnish each serving with orange wedges.
- Serve the drinks immediately.