1/2 Photos of Orange-Spiced Coffee
This is wonderful for cold nights. A nice orange flavor and the spices are lovely.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place a coffee filter in coffee filter basket of 10-cup drip electric coffeemaker.
- 2Combine ground beans, cinnamon, allspice, and cloves in coffee filter.
- 3Fill carafe with water.
- 4Prepare coffee according to coffeemaker directions.
- 5Stir in orange liqueur and, if desired, light cream and/or brown sugar.
- 6Garnish each serving with orange wedges.
- 7Serve the drinks immediately.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange-Spiced Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (7 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 20.8
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 2.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: