Recipe by looneytunesfan
My daughters have been pestering me to teach them to cook so I am looking for easy recipes to start with.
- 4 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon red-hot candies
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- fresh orange slice (optional)
- cinnamon stick (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a slow cooker, combine the first five ingredients. Place cloves in a double thickness of cheesecloth; bring up corners of cloth and tie with kitchen spring to form a bag. Add bag to slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through. Before serving, discarding spice bag and stir cider. Garnish with orange slices and cinnamon sticks if desired.