Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This good cold as well just arnish with orange slices.
Make and share this Orange-Spice Tea recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium saucepan combine water, cinnamon, and cloves.
- Bring to boiling; remove from heat.
- Add tea bags and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags.
- Stir in the orange juice and brown sugar.
- Heat through.
- To serve, pour mixture through a wire strainer into mugs.
Very refreshing tea drink! I choose to make it and serve it over ice. I also used strawberry tea bags as the base tea. Thanks for posting! Made for the 2009 Bargain Basement tag game.