- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in an 8-inch square baking dish. Bake at 200° for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from oven, and cool completely.
- Place mixture in container of an electric blender, and process until sugar is fine. Store in an airtight container. Serve in coffee or applesauce, or sprinkle on fresh apples, pancakes, waffles, or French toast.