Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a great recipe I made myself. I describe it as being "candied" chicken.
- 4 uncooked unbreaded chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup oil (veg. or sunflower)
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice (& extra for cooking if needed)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- Put sauce ingredients together and lightly simmer until bubbling.
- Cook chicken breast in about half of the sauce, cover, and cook on the stovetop.
- Continually add sauce as needed.
- Add orange juice as needed when sauce is gone.
- Cook until chicken is lightly browned.