1/6 Photos of Orange Soy Dressing
From super food ideas. Substitute splenda for honey to make diabetic friendly. The recipe recommended 3 oranges were needed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grate rind of the oranges and juice. Peel and grate ginger. Crush (garlic press)/finely mince garlic.
- 2Combine orange rind, orange juice, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, honey (or splenda) and salt and pepper in a screw top jar.
- 3Secure lid and shake until well combines.
- 4Recommended for noodle salad, rice salad or asian style coleslaw.
- 5Store dressing in jar for upe to 7 days in the fridge.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Soy Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 24.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 150.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: