Recipe by I'mPat
From super food ideas. Substitute splenda for honey to make diabetic friendly. The recipe recommended 3 oranges were needed.
Top Review by VelvetPie
It took me so ridiculously long to find a SIMPLE fat-free, oil-free dressing that uses ingredients that I typically have on hand and this recipe fits the bill exactly. The fact that it's soooooo delicious is a bonus. Thank you! #raw #vegan #starchsolution (And for you militant vegans, you can use agave or a date instead of honey)
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons oranges, rind of
- 3 cm piece ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey (splenda for diabetics)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Grate rind of the oranges and juice. Peel and grate ginger. Crush (garlic press)/finely mince garlic.
- Combine orange rind, orange juice, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, honey (or splenda) and salt and pepper in a screw top jar.
- Secure lid and shake until well combines.
- Recommended for noodle salad, rice salad or asian style coleslaw.
- Store dressing in jar for upe to 7 days in the fridge.