Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Southern Living
Make and share this Orange Soda recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted (pulp-free)
- 2 (2 liter) bottles lemon-lime flavored soda, chilled
- 1 -2 orange, thinly sliced
- Stir together orange juice concentrate and lemon-lime soft drink just before serving.
- Serve over ice in individual glasses with an orange slice.
I really liked this. It was quite refreshing. I did scale it down to one glass. It reminded me of punch. I will be making it again to see what the rest of the family thinks. Shamefully, I didn't share. Thanks Jeri!!!
This is so cool. I really liked this. I used cans of diet 7UP which we poured into glasses and just added however much of the concentrate that we wanted. This is a definte keeper that I'll pull out for parties and just to keep in the fridge.