Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Next summer when the weather gets too hot, I'm going to cool down with this! In the meantime I'm posting it here for safekeeping...I found it in the April May 2007 issue of Taste of Home magazine...UPDATE: I've since opted for a healthier approach to this recipe which includes the use of fat-free yogurt, 1% milk and removing the sugar entirely.
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (6 ounce) can orange juice concentrate
- 1 (6 ounce) container vanilla yogurt (fat free or plain yogurt will work, too!)
- 1⁄2 cup 1% low-fat milk, ice cold
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 -12 ice cubes
- In a blender combine all ingredients except ice cubes until smooth.
- Then add a few ice cubes at a time until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Serve in chilled glasses immediately.
Simply refreshing and delicious. I like it without the yogurt.