Recipe by *Alia*
These are very cute jello shooters. Well worth the time it takes to make them.
Top Review by Mustang Sally 54269
Great idea & recipe. I increased servings for a big family campout and it was a big hit. I wanted mine alittle more on the tart taste so I added 1 pkg lime for orange... big mistake (should have used lemon) cause it turned the mixture brown so I ended up tripling recipe & adding papaya juice that had a deep orange color. Managed to salvage my blunder & it was enjoyed by all, thanks for sharing.
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice oranges in half.
- Using a spoon, scoop out all the flesh and divider pith. Reserve Orange Shells and juice.
- In a medium bowl, add Jello and 1 cup boiling water.
- When Jello has dissolved, add vodka and ½ cup reserved juice.
- Pour liquid Jello into orange halves. Refrigerate for approximately 4 hours, or until firm.
- To serve, slice each half into wedges.