Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
different and unique way to used up some candy!!
Make and share this Orange Slice Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup chopped brach hi-c orange slice candy (we found them in the bulk candy case and chopped each one into five pieces)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup coconut
- 3 cups corn flakes
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix the candy, pecans, coconut and corn flakes; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter, sugars, vanilla and eggs.
- Sift together the dry ingredients.
- Add to the creamed mixture, mix well.
- Stir in the orange slice mixture.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
- (We used parchment paper and our medium cookie scoop. The cookies flatten and spread.) Bake for 12 minutes.