Recipe by pies & cakes & cookies ohmy!
I had orange chicken at a restaurant and wanted to see if I could duplicate it. This is pretty close, but their rice WAS better!!
- 1 (3 -4 lb) chicken (cut-up)
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 14 ounces chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons orange juice concentrate
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cornstarch, broth, concentrate, and marmalade until smooth.
- Coat skillet with oil and cook chicken till browned on all sides. Remove chicken pieces and add broth mixture. Cook till boiling and slightly thickened. Return chicken to skillet, reduce heat and simmer till chicken reaches 170° on thermometer.
- Serve over rice.