Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
good for company but quick and easy for a weeknight meal. i like this with jasmine rice.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 24 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined (1 1/2 lb)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh marjoram
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano
- salt and pepper
- heat oil in skillet.
- add shrimp and garlic, cook, stirring, until shrimp turn pink.
- add orange juice, bring to boil, cook 2-3 minutes until sauce thickens.
- remove from heat, stir in marjoram, oregano, salt& pepper to taste, serve.
This was a wonderful way to enjoy shrimp.. The flavor was excellent, but I found that there wasnt enough sauce for my tastes :-) I took your advice and had it with jasmine rice... it was just splendid.. Thanks for a great recipe chia!
I loved this--I made it for one--used 6 shrimp, the juice of half an orange, lovely fresh herbs--so simple and fresh tasting and so healthy. Thanks, Chia!
I liked this a lot It is a good way to make shrimp. I put orange zest in the pan right before I added the shrimp. I did not have any fresh marjoram oregano so I used 1/2 half as much dry. I am sure fresh would have been better.