- 4 cups flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 2 cups butter, room temperature
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- candied cherry
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together flour, salt, brown sugar, and orange rind.
- Stir in butter until dough is smooth.
- Chill 1/2 hour.
- Roll out dough 1/2-inch thick on a floured surface.
- Cut with a floured cookie cutter.
- Brush with egg white; decorate with candied cherries.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.