Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a wonderful dessert served with warm cream and fresh tangerines or whipped cream and shaved almonds.
- 2 tablespoons plain gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 3⁄4 cup boiling water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups orange juice, strained
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup dry sherry
- Place the gelatin in the bottom of a small saucepan and add the cold water to soften. Add the boiling water and stir until the gelatin is dissolved. pour dissolved gelatin into a bowl and cool for 3-5 minutes. Add fruit juices and sherry.
- Transfer to a dessert bowl or a large jelly mould. Chill thouroughly before unmoulding.