Recipe by binky_123
I use the Magic Bullet to make these smoothies, but you could also use a regular blender. It is perfect for those hot summer days.
- 2 -3 scoops Orange sherbet
- 2 cups ice
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup tonic water
- 5 orange-flavored cream savers hard candies
Directions See How It's Made
- Add the orange sherbet, juice, tonic water, Cream Savers, and lastly, ice. *Note* If you are using a regular blender, go in the opposite order in which it is listed.
- Blend until the Cream Savers are pulverized along with the ice.
- Add tonic water and orange juice, OR orange sherbet till you reach desired consistency.