Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a quick and easy Jello salad to take to a potluck or dinner party. If you're like me and like orange flavored salads, you'll love this one! Prep time does not include chill time.
- 1 (2 ounce) package orange Jell-O
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 pint Orange sherbet
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- Dissolve orange and lemon Jello in boiling water.
- Stir in sherbet.
- Fold pineapple with juice, oranges with juice, and cold water into gelatin mixture.
- Pour into 9x13" pan.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into squares before serving.
This salad was so good. It was so cool and refreshing and not difficult to made. Even my husband who doesn't care for jell-o liked it. Thanks Whisper. Bullwinkle
Deb this salad was awesome, so cool and refreshing. At first I thought that it wasnt going to set up and would be orange soup but it did and was a hugh hit at work potluck. Was hoping there would be at least a little piece to bring home and take a pic of but that didnt happen! Thanx for a great summer salad/dessert!