Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I use the pastel colored marshmallows when making this for extra colour. Yummy salad that is quick to make. Cooking time is actually fridge chill time.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages orange gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 pint Orange sherbet
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained and cut up
- 1 (8 -9 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; add fruit juice and sherbet.
- Stir until sherbet is melted.
- Add fruit and chill until firm.
- Combine sour cream and marshmallows; spread over top of salad just before serving.
This salad is really refreshing. I usually leave out the pineapple, bananas, sour cream and marshmallows.